- Find a soft surface and begin on your hands and knees. Spread your knees wide apart while keeping your big toes touching. Feel your buttocks rest on your heels.
- On an exhalation, bow forward, draping your torso between your thighs. Feel your heart and chest rest between, or on top of, your thighs. Allow your forehead to come to the floor.
- Keep your arms long and extended, palms facing down. Press back slightly with your hands to keep your buttocks in contact with your heels. Lengthen from your hips to your armpits, and then extend even further through your fingertips.
- Soften and allow all tension from your arms, shoulders, neck and back to melt away. Hold for as long as is comfortable.
- To release the pose, gently use your hands to walk your torso upright to sit back on your heels.
Enjoy the feeling of serenity you've just achieved!